Powered by the Mandela Bay Development Agency | Hosted by the iconic Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
- Made annually at the African Advanced Manufacturing and Composites Show
- Evening of 1st day (7 November)
- 300 delegates
- Opportunity for sponsor to share brand and key messages with AM sector
- Call for submissions/entries close 27 July 2018.
- Tickets to attend the Industry Awards/Gala Dinner is R 750.00
- Identify, promote and reward innovation in the advanced manufacturing and composites industry.
- Popularise Advanced Manufacturing in industry and to learners.
- Showcase South Africa’s capabilities in AM and innovation (media)
- 3D printing and related production, robotics, automation and AI, laser cutting and etching, CNC machining,
- materials of the future, including composites, application of industry 4.0,software, big data, IOT etc, Composites
Gold and Silver Awards will be made for*:
A. Scholarly impact in advanced manufacturing,
B. Industry advancement in advanced manufacturing,
C. Export proficiency in AM
D. Award that acknowledges import replacement.
E. Composites floating trophy for displaying innovation
F. Most promising “start- up or newcomer” awards.
Between 10 and 20 companies could stand the chance of being selected for an all expenses paid market access trip to represent South Africa at the JEC World 2019 event in Paris. This business break-through sponsorship is made available by the dti through the Sector Specific Assistance Scheme (SSAS). It is hoped that some of our “newcomers” will then be acknowledged by winning similar awards at the international show.
* The organisers reserve the right not to make an award if there are insufficient entries or the quality of entries are deemed to be lacking the required standard.
AWARDS CRITERIA AND JUDGING for the most promising or Newcomer award
- Call for proposals/nominations close 27 July.
- Judges evaluate and announce short list of companies who should exhibit at the November Show on 6 August 2018
- Two processes are run; one which is adjudicated before the show (most awards), and the other (show related awards) adjudicated on site at the show (such as the stands, exhibits, posters).
- Advisory Panel members:
ENTRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL, BEFORE JULY 27, 2018 TO:
Thulisile Volwana, CMO Support
Cell: 083 4274931
Phone: 041 502 3718
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
AAMCS | All rights reserved 2018