Powered by the Mandela Bay Development Agency | Hosted at the iconic Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
The National Advanced Manufacturing Innovation awards are presented at South Africa’s premier and prestigious networking dinner for roleplayers in Advanced Manufacturing/4IR Technology on November 27 2019 in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Books seats to the Awards Dinner and:
• Connect with the sector’s leading lights in academia, government and industry.
• Be inspired by African 4IR innovation.
• Motivate/Reward your teams and or clients with seats to this dazzling occasion.
- Made annually at the African Advanced Manufacturing and Composites Show
- Evening of 1st day (27 November 2019)
- 500 delegates
- Call for submissions/entries close 31 July 2019.
- Identify, promote and reward innovation in the advanced manufacturing and composites industry.
- Popularise Advanced Manufacturing in industry and to learners.
- Showcase South Africa’s capabilities in AM and innovation (media)
- 3D printing and related production, robotics, automation and AI, laser cutting and etching, CNC machining,
- materials of the future, including composites, application of industry 4.0,software, big data, IOT etc, Composites
Gold and Silver Awards will be made for*:
A. Scholarly impact in advanced manufacturing,
B. Industry advancement in advanced manufacturing,
C. Export proficiency in AM
D. Award that acknowledges import replacement.
E. Composites floating trophy for displaying innovation
F. Most promising “start- up or newcomer” awards.
* The organisers reserve the right not to make an award if there are insufficient entries or the quality of entries are deemed to be lacking the required standard.
AWARDS CRITERIA AND JUDGING for the most promising or Newcomer award
• Call for proposals/nominations close July 31 2019. Submissions are NOW open.
• Complete a submission form and mail it with supporting documents/files to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entrants receive significant exposure in the marketing build-up to the awards.
• Winners (either Gold, Silver or Special Mention) receive framed certificates and widespread exposure.
• Judges evaluate the submissions during October when short-listed candidates will be notified.
Tickets to attend the Industry Awards/Gala Dinner is R 775.00
ENTRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL, BEFORE 31 JULY 2019 TO:
Phone: +27 (0) 41 363 0310
Email : email@example.com
2018 AWARD WINNERS
CLICK HERE to view the full 2018 list of Award winners
AAMCS | All rights reserved 2018